Section “Network Analysis” at XXII April Conference
On April 13-23, 2021, the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE, will be held. The annual April conference, the premier Conference on economic and social issues, will again feature a special section on Network Analysis, traditionally organized by the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research, which attracts a lot of attention from scholars every year.
The section will address theoretical and empirical studies from a broad range of disciplines, which rely on network theory or utilize network analysis methods. Possible topics for this session include:
- network science models and tools for network analysis (e.g., multi-level and complex networks);
- the current gaps in network science methodology;
- creation of network datasets in sociology, management, education, and other fields that focus on currently pressing issues;
- creation of cross-sectional and longitudinal models of networks and behavior in a variety of disciplines to test real and simulated data;
- evaluating the impact of research design on the robustness and resistance of network models;
- developing software applications for new network methodologies;
- other network-related studies.
The Working language of the section is English and Russian. The deadline for applications with reports is November 16. For all the questions, please contact ANR-Lab research assistant Aryuna Radnaeva (email@example.com).
Due to the prevailing epidemiological situation, the Conference is likely to be held using both online and offline formats. The conference organizers plan to confirm the Conference’s format (online, offline, or blended) by February 1, 2021.