On April 15-16, within the framework of the April conference, the section "Network Analysis" was held
On April 13-23, 2021, the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE was held. Within the conference framework, the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research traditionally organized a section, "Network Analysis," addressed to various theoretical and empirical studies from different disciplines, based on applying theoretical and methodological approaches from the field of network analysis.
- C-15-2. Mass Behavior and Social Movements (Moderator: S. Moiseev)
- C-15-3. Political Networks and Social Policy (Moderator: D. Zaytsev)
- C-15-4. Business Networks (Moderator: V. Kuskova)
- C-16-2. The Analysis of Ego-Networks (Moderator: I. Zangieva)
- C-16-3. Mathematical Methods in Network Analysis (Moderator: V. Kalyagin)
Laboratory members made presentations:
- Tamara Shcheglova – Socio-spatial urban segregation
- Daria Maltseva and Stanislav Moiseev – The Crowd Myths: From the Madding Crowd to the Community of Practice
- Anna Sokol, Dmitry Zaytsev, Valentina Kuskova – The impact of environmental movements on sociаl and policy change
- Grigory Khvatsky, Dmitry Zaytsev, Valentina Kuskova – Methodology of policy efficiency assessment using computational tools of media analysis
- Maria Kartuzova and Irina Zangieva – Influence the ego networks on the success of the horizontal career of the self-employed working e-platform as a marketplace
- Ksenia Danilova – Factors of Attributing Instrumental Motivation to Altruistic Actions: with ego-networks
- Aryuna Radnaeva – Qualitative network analysis: opportunities and justification
You can find the detailed program of the section on the conference website. The reports are published on the Youtube channel of the conference.