On April 7-8, within the framework of the Yasin (April) Conference, the section "Network Analysis" was held
On April 5-22, 2022, the XXII Yasin (April) International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE takes place. Within the conference framework, the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research traditionally organized a section, "Network Analysis," addressed to various theoretical and empirical studies from different disciplines, based on applying theoretical and methodological approaches from the field of network analysis.
The section was held online on the Webinar platform. Our section included seven thematic sessions:
- C-7-1. Social Capital Research (Moderator: I. Zangieva)
- C-7-2. Network Research in Economics (Moderator: I. Klimov)
- C-7-3. Mathematical Methods and Models in Network Analysis (Moderator: V. Kalyagin)
- C-7-4. Political Networks and Social Policy - 1 (Moderator: T. Shcheglova)
- C-7-5. Political Networks and Social Policy - 2 (Moderator: S. Moiseev)
- C-8-1. Анализ библиометрических сетей - 1 (Moderator: A. Sokol)
- C-8-2. Анализ библиометрических сетей - 2 (Moderator: A. Kim)
Laboratory members made presentations:
- М. Kartuzova и I. Zangieva: The influence of the characteristics of the ego network of freelancers on their accumulated human capital
- M. Zhdankina: Comparative analysis of topics covered by fake and reliable news in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- T. Shcheglova: Social network analysis approach to the analysis of urban safety perception
- D. Maltseva, A. Kim, T. Shcheglova: Collaboration in Russian sociological community
- G. Khvatsky: Efficiency research in sociology and social sciences: a bibliometric analysis
- A. Sokol: Discovering methodological approaches to the measurement of social movements’ policy impact: a bibliometric analysis
- A. Kim: Development of qualitative social network analysis: bibliometric network analysis
- V. Batagelj: On projections of a binary two-mode network
We thank the moderators of the sessions, presenters and the audience for their participation and interesting discussions. We look forward to seeing you at our section next year!
You can find the detailed program of the section on the conference website. The reports are published on the VK conference page.