ANR Extended Seminar Was Held on April 11th
ANR Extended Seminar - Mid-Year Mini-Conference! With Stan in town, we were holding an extended seminar this Saturday, April 11th, starting at noon. Lab members presented their projects - progress from November conference, for bragging and feedback. Also we had guests from other HSE-units.
The following speakers presented their reports:
'Technological platform in energy sector: network approach application'
- Kuatov Batyrkhan (ANR-Lab):
'Diffusion of innovation through network from stakeholders management perspective'
- Milekhina Antonina (ANR-Lab):
'Seed clustering method in social networks'
- Vladimirova Alina (ANR-Lab):
'Sanctions Network Dynamics: Agency Impact on Network Architecture and Outcome',
'Balance of Power in the Networked World',
'Leaders among Leaders: Managing Networks for Educational Objectives'
'Influence of social factors on HQ-sub relationships: previous studies and Russian case'
- Malceva Daria (ANR-Lab):
'Network approach: trends in theory and methodology building',
'Network research in Russia: the structure of scientific community'
- Beknazar-Yuzbashev George (ANR-Lab):
'Direct influence of indirect ties'
- Priestley Yana-Maria (ANR-Lab):
'Coevolution of political attitudes and relationships among students'
- Valieva Dilyara (International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms)
'Good Friends, Bad Grades: the Impact of Academic Failure on Student Relationships'
- Aymaliev Ivan (Laboratory for Studies in Economic sociology)
'Business Policemen Behind the Blue Veil of Silence: Topology, Resilience and Power of Elite Corrupt Police Networks'
- Artyukhova Elena (ANR-Lab):
'Regional migration in Europe from a network perspective'
- Lind Ben, Mkrtchyan Georgy (ANR-Lab):
'Two-Mode Tie Formation in Creative Collaborative Networks'
'Do personal relations affect employees’ task performance?'
- Petrova Liudmila (Department of General and Strategic Management)
'How to overcome project failures: social networks influence'
- Zakhlebin Igor (ANR-Lab)