Laboratory staff at the ECPR General Conference in Hamburg
Employees of the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research took part in the annual conference of the European Consortium for Political Studies, which was held on August 22-25 in Hamburg, Germany.
Within the borders of the section on Political networks (S53), under the supervision of a Senior Research Fellow of the ANR-Lab Dmitry Zaytsev, the session "Application of Network Analysis to Political Changes" was organized, where Lab employees presented the following reports:
· Anastasia Galina, Dmitry Zaytsev, Anna Sokol - Modelling the Impact of Mass Protests on Political Change
· Daria Maltseva - Network Analysis of Countries’ Mutual Attraction: Commonwealth of Independent States’ Case
· Elena Artyukhova - Network Europe: A Longitudinal Analysis of Transnational Human Activities
In addition to this event, other sessions on the usage of network analysis in political studies were held in the section, in which the laboratory staff have also participated:
· Climate Policy Networks: Emergence, Evolution, and Policy Outcomes
· Comparing Political Networks
· From Texts to Networks: Semantic, Socio-Semantic and Discourse Networks
· Networked Publics in the Age of Hybridity
· Social Movement Networks
For the information on the conference follow the link. The next conference will be held on September 4-7 in Wroclaw (Poland). The Higher School of Economics is a member of the European Consortium for Policy Studies.