ANR-Lab на 9-й Международной конференции по сетевому анализу в Яндексе
On May 18-19, 2019, the 9th NET-2019 International Network Analysis Conference was held at the Yandex office. Laboratory staff and students of the master program "Applied Statistics with Network Analysis Methods" participated in the conference.
On May 18-19, 2019, the 9th NET-2019 International Network Analysis Conference was held at the Yandex office. The conference organizers were the Laboratory of Algorithms and Technologies for Analysis of Network Structures of the HSE, the Laboratory of Advanced Combinatorics and Network Technologies of the National Research Institute of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, together with Yandex).
Members of ANR-Lab took an active part in the conference: the scientific director of the laboratory Anuška Ferligoj and the senior researcher Vladimir Batagelj became invited speakers of the conference.
Anja Žnidaršič (PhD, University of Maribor, Slovenia), who arrived at the Visiting Scholar program, made presentations at the conference.
Also on the presentation were 6 members of the laboratory, including three students of our master's program: Elizaveta Chernenko, a second-year student, Polina Lushnikova and Grigory Khvatsky, first-year students.
Список наших выступлений и докладов:
- Vladimir Batagelj, "Analysis of large networks"
- Anuška Ferligoj, "The analyses of the WoS data on clustering networks"
- Anja Žnidaršič, "How to estimate missing ties due to actor non-response in networks when blockmodeling structure is analysed?"
- Karpov Ilia, "Generating discussion network of social media using text mining"
- Chernenko Elizaveta, "Network determinants of conflict in business"
- Mikhaylova Oxana, "Network approach for the analysis of the satanic milleu in the Russian social network Vkontakte"
- Shcheglova Tamara, "Identification of patterns of social behavior in political groups in online social networks"
- Lushnikova Polina, "Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Network Methodology towards International Sanctions Effectiveness Evaluation"
- Talovsky Nikita, "Classification of the Named Entities: Testing the Advocacy Coalition Theory by Document Analysis (the Case of Russian Civil Society Policy)"
- Khvatsky Grigory, "Multilevel Exponential Random Graph Models Application to Civil Participation Studies"