Online Section on Network Analysis at the HSE 2020 April Conference
On April 20-21, the two-day online section “Network Analysis” was held as part of the XXI April International Scientific Conference on the Problems of Economic and Social Development, organized by the International laboratory of applied network research. Both days were fruitful and rich in scientific communication: the section brought together researchers from different cities of Russia, Slovenia and the USA.
The following sessions were held within the section:
- Political and Policy Networks (moderator - Dmitry Zaitsev)
- Financial Networks (moderator - Irina Zangieva)
- Mathematical Methods in Networks (moderator - Valentina Kuskova)
- Online Networks and Other Special Network Communities (moderator - Ilia Karpov)
- Bibliographic Networks and Citation Networks (moderator - Daria Maltseva)
The head of the section was Valentina Kuskova, and the secretary was Daria Maltseva.
More information about the presentations and their annotations can be found here.
The event was held in Zoom with information support in Telegram. In total, 69 people took part in the event: 27 of them acted as organizers, moderators and speakers of the sessions, and more than half as external listeners.
Participants' reports in a distributed format are available in the form of presentations and videos on the conference website. Online reports are available on the official conference channel in Youtube.
We express our gratitude to the organizers, moderators and speakers, as well as to all the guests who showed interest in our section.