ANR-Lab at the AIST-2018 conference
International laboratory for Applied Network Research took part in the AIST-2018 conference.
- Natural language processing
- Analysis of social networks
- Analysis of photo- and videodata
- Optimization on graphs and network structures
- Analysis of behavior dynamics
Our colleagues from the laboratory presented academic articles on various topics. The article written by Valentina Kuskova, the head of the Lab, and associated with the laboratory staff: Elena Artyukhova and Antonina Milekhina, on the topic "Organizational networks revisited: Predictors of headquarters-subsidiary relationship perception" was selected by the head of the section "Social Network Analysis" as the best section article and won the Springer Best Paper Award.
Congratulations to our collegues!